The latest Crytogram has been out for a week but I didn't had time to read it before today. For those who missed it. Cryptogram is the newsletter of Bruce Schneier and isn't (only) about cryptography.
In this issue:
- A Security Market for Lemons
- Is Big Brother a Big Deal?
- Citizen-Counterterrorist Training Video
- Recognizing "Hinky" vs. Citizen Informants
- More on REAL ID
- Least Risk Bomb Location
- Social Engineering Notes
- Schneier/BT Counterpane News
- 1933 Anti-Spam Doorbell
- Does Secrecy Help Protect Personal Information?
- Is Penetration Testing Worth It?
- Do We Really Need a Security Industry?
- Comments from Readers