It seems the blogposts from Bluehat v6 got under my radar. Time to pick up the slack.
BlueHat v6: The Vuln Behind The Curtain, we have two days of great security content that covers the spectrum of issues in security. The BlueHat speakers, both leading external security researchers and internal Microsoft engineers, will pierce the security veil of virtualization and process isolation. Plus, we’ve got a couple of talks on Windows Mobile and more about automated exploit creation – this time using Metasploit. There will also be a talk on a DNS pinning design issue that demonstrates how Internet Explorer can turn into a VPN concentrator. All this--and talks on Office, Binary Instrumentation, Visualization and the Economics of Security!
- Pay no attention to that vuln behind the curtain
- BlueHat: Malware, Isolation and Security Boundaries: It’s Harder than it Looks
- Microsoft, Mobile, and Security
- BlueHat, Day 2: Morning of Mobile, Afternoon of Cool Tools
- The new security disclosure landscape
- Vista and Vigilance
- Podcasts and Peppermints
If you want more resources about Virtualization security, check out my previous post Big Update on virtualization security