The new Blue box is out.
- 00:20 - Intro to the show, contact information and how to provide comments. Welcome to all the new listeners - and to all those listeners who have been here for so long!
- 01:03 - Programming notes:
- Reminder of new comment line – 206-350-7280
- Books from Peter Thermos and Ari Takanen – anniversary show promotion
- 02:13 - XSS attack against Linksys SPA-941
- 07:52 - USENIX ;login: article about SIP DDoS from Hement Sengar
- 12:10 - New release of SIPVicious tool suite
- 14:49 - Voice of VOIPSA: Suggestions for a Security Roadmap for Asterisk
- 21:02 - heise.uk: Skype silently fixes URI problem which relates to Windows issue pointed out back in July (see also here )
- 25:39 - heise online: Bavarian Criminal Police Office denies use of Trojan to eavesdrop on VoIP calls
- 27:57 - Zeenews.com (India): CBI favours monitoring of Internet gateways and networks
- 28:54 - Washington Post: VOIP Mix-Up Exposes Customer Call Data
- 31:58 - CXO Today (India): Mobile Business Applications Boost Security Demand