This is a not security related post unless you consider this the "A" from the CIA Triad (no, not CIA the agency). How to be more available to the people and tasks that most need it? How can you be more efficient in your life or at work? How to tackle that overcramped inbox and all those interruptions? To help you learn how to "hack life", I'm presenting two website: Lifehacker.com and 43folders.com. Here are some of the useful articles, you will find there.
- Inbox Zero (43folders series)
- Become an email ninja (43folders series)
- Ask the Readers: How to stop workday interruptions? (Lifehacker.com)
- How I made my presentations a little better (43 folders)
- Building a Smarter To-Do List, Part I (43 folders)
- Free Ways to Synchronize Folders Between Computers (Lifehacker.com)
- Top 10 DIY Laptop Stands (Lifehacker.com)
- The Best of Lifehacker in Upgrade Your Life (Lifehacker.com)
- Your Most Essential Firefox Keyboard Shortcut? (Lifehacker.com)
- Give an Old Laptop New Life with Cheap (or Free) Projects (Lifehacker.com)
- Top 10 Smart and Lazy Ways to Save Your Workday (Lifehacker.com)
- and much much more (check out those website or subscribe to their rss feed)
So, learn to hack life for more fun and productivity.
By the way, the slides from the presentation "Inbox Zero" is one of my favorite presentations.