Karim had an interesting post on Balanced Scorecards today. It's worth checking out. Thanks for mentioning balancedscorecard.org.
The slides he found from “The Manager’s Toolbox” about Really Simple Balanced Scorecard, were very good and I couldn't resist showing them below. It was clearly inspired Garr of Presentationzen.
- Some other image resources for your presentations
- Don't use default powerpoint templates: Rule of thirds
- Presentations: Avoid writing slideumentation in powerpoint
- Free image resources for your presentations
- 5 Steps to Slide Design for Non-Designers
- Brain Rules, The presentationzen slides
- Using images to support your speech
- Is your presentation better without text?
- Compacting your presentations. Yes, you really can.
- Presentation skills: The 10/20/30 rule from Guy Kawasaki