Should you have missed the webcast with Dan Kaminsky on the DNS Cache issue, it's now online. From the Blackhat website:
Our second webcast was very well attended and full of great information from Kaminsky about the DNS Vulnerability that's all over the news these days. If you weren't able to make it to the live event, you can catch up now online.Previous posts:
To view a synced online replay, click here.
To download the mp3, click here.
- Microsoft Security Advisory (956187): Increased Threat for DNS Spoofing Vulnerability
- Govcert.NL publishes "The Kaminsky Code" Factsheet
- Short Review of Blackhat DNS Webinar with Dan Kaminsky
- Metasploit releases DNS cache poisoning exploit (part 2)
- Metasploit releases DNS cache poisoning exploit (part 1)
- NOW is the time to patch those unpatched DNS servers. Details have leaked. (updated)
- Dan Kaminsky Blackhat Webcast on the DNS vulnerability on the 24th of July (updated)
- More on the DNS vulnerability
- Warning: details multi vendor DNS cache poisening flaws released (updated)